Key Objective / Purpose of the Job:
The incumbent would be responsible for the development and performance of all TPA activities in assigned market. He/She should also establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned area.He /should be responsible for Account Management, CRM, Collections.
a) Key Deliverables –
- Research demographic and real estate information for deploying ATMs at potential high visibility, high footfall locations in the allocated territory. Map existing high footfall sites of all banks.
- Create, directly and through real estate brokers/agencies, a funnel of potential sites for ATM deployment in large numbers on an ongoing basis.
- Identification/Verification/Negotiations of the sites for ATM centre
- Liaise with Bank branches & close site acquisition
- Responsible for site commercial negotiations on points such as rent and space location including contractual obligations between bank, space owner & corporate office. Arranging Legal Closure- Documentation, Legal title verification and Agreement execution in coordination with CO.
- Arrange Statutory adherence for licenses, local body permissions etc.
- Monitoring & coordination the progress for site implementation with regional team, vendors & contractors
Monitoring of Vendor SLA
- Landlord management, resolving problems and effective implementation of the agreements executed
- Validation of BOQ along with best rates prevailing in the market
- Maintaining data base of sites, MIS reports for daily reporting & updation of Regional Database.
a) Essential Qualifications –
- Engineering Diploma (Board of technical education) or Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & telecommunication
- In addition to above, MBA degree is preferred
b) Requisite Skills –
- A good understanding of the property market and terms of engagement in property related matters. Strong commercial acumen for understanding viability of real estate locations.
- Knowledge of BOQ & layouts.
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Keeps updated with property/ rental rates.
- Vendor Management
- Team Management
- Knowledge of consumable management
- Ability to get work done on time
c) Work Experience –
- Should have minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience. 3 years should in ATM industry/Project Roll out/Retail outlet rollout or else relevant experience pertaining to similar position.
- Experience in ATM/Electrical consumable management like VSAT, battery, UPS
- Understanding and experience on experience of electricals (electricals of ATM room, UPS & Battery connections, V-SAT, DB box etc.) /electronics (any devices, ATMs/Kiosk/self-service device)