Key Objective / Purpose of the Job:
The incumbent would be responsible for the development and performance of all TPA activities in assigned market. He/She should also establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the assigned area.He /should be responsible for Account Management, CRM, Collections.
a) Key Deliverables –
- SPOC for vendors in the region.
- Responsible for driving Vendors to perform task as per the SLA
- Following up and driving closures of all issues with vendors and ensuring the upkeep and uptime of the ATM.
- Conducting periodical vendor reviews with focus on improvement of Vendor performance.
- Managing vendor relationships
- Responsible to conduct site audit with the help of team members to check on vendors performance
- Preparing Vendor Bill ageing report.
- Co-ordinate with all the relevant departments for their input and share the relevant information with the other teams.
- Creating & maintaining tracker for daily reporting.
a) Essential Qualifications –
- Engineering Diploma (Board of technical education) or Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics & telecommunication
- In addition to above, MBA degree is preferred
b) Requisite Skills –
- A good understanding of the property market and terms of engagement in property related matters. Strong commercial acumen for understanding viability of real estate locations.
- Knowledge of BOQ & layouts.
- Good knowledge of MS office tools
- Vendor Management
- Team Management
- Knowledge of consumable management
- Ability to get work done on time
c) Work Experience –
- Should have minimum of 4 years of relevant experience handling similar profile.